|Consultation:||45 minutes for new patients, 15 minutes for existing|
|Recovery:||Heat and redness to treated areas for about 30 minutes|
|Duration of results:||dependent on patient and lifestyle habits|
|Cost:||From $350 per area per session|
IT’S A WHOLE NEW NON INVASIVE EXPERIENCE
What is Exilis?
Scientifically proven and clinically tested, Exilis uses focused RadioFrequency (RF) technology to redefine appearances by reducing wrinkles, treating laxity and reshaping the body – from head to toe – in just four comfortable treatment sessions.
In one system, Exilis provides a non-surgical solution that requires no anesthesia or numbing when used for any face or body treatment. Thanks to its focused RF and sophisticated design, the device produces a predictable response, notably collagen remodeling, with total comfort and no downtime. Results can often be seen after the first treatment, and they continue to improve with each additional session.
How Exilis Works
The ability to focus the RF energy on specific areas of the face and body at the targeted depth of penetration makes Exilis a highly effective aesthetic solution. The device engages the cooling system to heat deep tissue as its constant monitoring of the skin’s temperature facilitates a comfortable, even treatment. To favorably influence the superficial skin layers, the doctor simply uses only controlled heating to redefine loose skin and smooth wrinkles. Thus, the RF energy causes the collagen supporting tissue to remodel and tighten, thereby stimulating and strengthening the collagen network to improve skin laxity and texture. The key benefit of Exilis is its ability to target focused RF with the ideal combination of heating and cooling to achieve the best cosmetic outcome while keeping patients comfortable and pain-free. Thanks to excellent aesthetic results, high satisfaction has been universally reported by patients and providers. There is no anesthesia, no side effects and no downtime after Exilis treatments. Optimal results are achieved after four sessions over a period of one to two months. Each session is about 20 to 30 minutes in length.
What are the key benefits?
- Focused RF Technology To Redefine Appearances: Exilis offers the best depth of penetration to produce positive aesthetic effects; including notably younger-looking as well as firm and slimmed skin on both the face and body which help create a transformed appearance. Common areas of treatment include the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, abdomen, back, arms, legs, knees and “cankles.”
- Exceptional Patient Safety: Control of the flow of RF energy and constant monitoring of skin temperature to reach therapeutic thermal effect in the shortest amount of time helps ensure maximum well-being without serious or long-lasting side effects
- Speed of Treatments: About 20 to 30 minutes per session
- Optimal, Long-Lasting Results: Typically achieved in four sessions over a period of one to two months
- Very Well Tolerated: Virtually no pain or patient discomfort
- Numerous Applications: Highly versatile aesthetic device for body and face solutions
- Accessible: An affordable luxury for people of all skin types from all walks of life
What results can I expect?
Patients can expect smoothing of wrinkles, and shaping of the body and face. Many patients are so pleased with the results that they decide to have additional areas treated and refer others for treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
The recommended course of treatment is generally 4 sessions for body, 2 sessions for face every 1-2 weeks. You can have additional treatments if desired.
Is it safe?
Exilis has been tested in clinical studies and proven to be safe and effective. It has been approved by the FDA in the U.S. for use in dermatologic and aesthetic procedures with indications for non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and rhytids.
What about recovery?
Some pinkness on the treated area may last for about 15-30 minutes. Patients should increase water intake on the day of treatment and the day after, and should engage in light exercise such as walking to enhance cosmetic results.
What are the side effects?
There have been no significant side effects reported with Exilis treatment.
Who is a candidate for Exilis?
Exilis is recommended for any patient between the ages of 25 and 70+ who desires cosmetic improvement on their face and body, particularly those areas that show the signs of aging and have not responded to exercise and/or weightloss. Exilis is ideal for treating wrinkles, skin laxity and shaping the face and body. Common areas of treatment include the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, abdomen, back, arms, legs, knees and ankles.
What is the cost per treatment session?
Costs vary, depending on treatment area, locations, severity of condition.